Sunday 3 May 2015

Post Production: Establishing Shots

Over the weekend I decided to film some extra shots for the film, The Girl That Doesn't Speak, though I was short on time, I thought that the film really needed some establishing shots because it was set in a real location, whereas the film, Stolen Goods did not desperately need establishing shots because of its theater location.



I shot many different angles using a camera on a slider to add some motion to the shot, make it more interesting.
I think that quick shoot went well and I was happy with results, for future shoots, I understand how important establishing shots are and though I focused too much on trying to drive the narrative forward, the film fails in conveying the story clearly to the audience due to the structure of shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment