Thursday 7 May 2015

Post-Production: Film Poster

I am thinking of how to present my film, mainly the theater piece since that is what I am most proud of out of the two films.

These below aren't the final looks of the poster but I was experimenting with using pictures from the shoot. However I will try experimenting with different compositions, to see if it can still work without the image and just text. I shall be asking Graphic students and Visual Communication students since I have worked with some in the past on external projects outside of college.
I have learnt that it is not about taking what everyone thinks of your work on board and changing it but it is good to have feedback especially from those in the college environment studying different mediums, this a process which I want to improve on so I can continue to learn and improve my style of working.

I took on what Matt suggested about cropping the face instead of the full shot, and I think that it works very well, my next move I mentioned is to experiment with fonts and colours to see convey the message without the image.
Again, I have used orange/yellow as the colour for the font, trying to keep the theme visually consistent.







No comments:

Post a Comment