Thursday 21 May 2015

Business Cards

I had a hard time trying to figure out the design of my business card because I couldn't picture what my company would be or called.

These are the designs I came up with, I played with different fonts as you can see and I have come up with a design I am happy with but it will not be my final design because I might have a better vision of how I want my company to look.




I like this design, I have used the circle because a person I met while volunteering at an event suggested why not use the image of a moon as my name has that pronunciation, so I did experiment using the moon as a logo but felt it looked cliche so instead I decided to use a circle. I experimented with the using a half moon logo but since I was not certain of what my logo would be I discarded that idea.






I really like the design below, I think this is the look I am going to experiment further with but I am happy with the simplicity and the way I have framed it on the card. I chose orange because I wanted a bright colour and I feel that orange promotes the image of warmth and happiness which is part of my personality. I did try it with the colour black and green above which I think do look good but I feel that I will be going for a bright colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment